Thursday Morning Stir
| Erik Oster, Adweek
- R&R Partners created this spot for The Animal Foundation Las Vegast (video above).
- Facebook is turning Messenger into a platform.
- Quartz summarizes “Everything Facebook announced today at F8.”
- Adweek looks at four tools marketers want from Meerkat.
- Digiday grades brands’ social media reactions to Zayn Malik leaving One Direction.
- “Agency Cuts and Consolidation Are Likely to Follow Kraft Heinz Merger,” speculates Adweek.
- Twitter is set to surpass Yahoo in U.S. ad revenue.
- Facebook and Twitter to take 33% share of U.S. digital display ad market by 2017.
Read more on adweek.com.